And in case you missed them, here’s the second installment:
- What is the Future for Rebekah Brooks?
- Leaders create cultures – and newspapers are no different
- Westminster prepares for a day of News International
- ‘Appalled’ Rothermere assured that Mail titles don’t hack
- We Need A Media Commission – Not Self-Regulation
- Matt sums up tarnished image of UK journalists
- Who’s who in the Murdoch Empire?
- Rupert Murdoch can’t escape his nemesis
- Nov 10: “Andy Coulson is a liability to the Tory Party”
- Rebekah Brooks: I Am Not A Witch, I’m You…
- Bereaved relatives of 7/7 victims ‘had phones hacked’
- How editors lost self-control – and all respect for the law
- Couslon suspects he is being lined up as scapegoat
- Rupert Murdoch’s responsibility
Mick is founding editor of Slugger. He has written papers on the impacts of the Internet on politics and the wider media and is a regular guest and speaking events across Ireland, the UK and Europe. Twitter: @MickFealty