Another 10 questions below
1. Which Irish nationalist MP represented Scotland?
2. What’s this bloke’s Mafia connection?
3. Name the harpist helping out Mr Ferry
4. Who are not competing in the World Cup of Lacrosse in Mancester?
5. Who invented the equals sign? (=)
6. Which Irish politician’s brother was abducted and killed by assumed Irish Government forces in 1923?
7. How many Alliance MPs have there ever been?
8. Where was New Zealand 2nd longest serving Prime Minister born?
9. Which is the best ever try:
a) or b)
10 If the base of a right angle triangle is 9, the opposite, 16 what’s the hypotenuse?
Welsh Nationalist. Rugby Fan. Know a bit about History and Railways…