Another 10 questions below
1. Which Irish nationalist MP represented Scotland?
2. What’s this bloke’s Mafia connection?
3. Name the harpist helping out Mr Ferry
4. Who are not competing in the World Cup of Lacrosse in Mancester?
5. Who invented the equals sign? (=)
6. Which Irish politician’s brother was abducted and killed by assumed Irish Government forces in 1923?
7. How many Alliance MPs have there ever been?
8. Where was New Zealand 2nd longest serving Prime Minister born?
9. Which is the best ever try:
a) or b)
10 If the base of a right angle triangle is 9, the opposite, 16 what’s the hypotenuse?
Welsh Nationalist. Rugby Fan. Know a bit about History and Railways…
Donate to keep Slugger lit!
For over 20 years, Slugger has been an independent place for debate and new ideas. We have published over 40,000 posts and over one and a half million comments on the site. Each month we have over 70,000 readers. All this we have accomplished with only volunteers we have never had any paid staff.
Slugger does not receive any funding, and we respect our readers, so we will never run intrusive ads or sponsored posts. Instead, we are reader-supported. Help us keep Slugger independent by becoming a friend of Slugger.
While we run a tight ship and no one gets paid to write, we need money to help us cover our costs.
If you like what we do, we are asking you to consider giving a monthly donation of any amount, or you can give a one-off donation. Any amount is appreciated.