Steve Bradley is a regeneration consultant, you can follow him on Twitter. Steve is a very popular writer on Slugger with some of his posts getting over 40k readers, you can view an archive of his posts here.
In this podcast, we discuss the future of Derry and the Northwest. In particular, we discuss:
- The future of Ulster University in Derry or lack thereof
- The potential for an independent University
- How Covid-19 will affect Derry, in particular, fewer people having to commute to Belfast for work
- The potential for Derry to become a green city by reducing car travel in the city
- How Derry will need to rely on more bottom-up redevelopment
Powered by RedCircle
Let me know what you think of the chat in the comments.
This post is part of our #TheReset series in association with Ulster Bank
If you would like to get involved in #TheReset, either as an individual or as part of an organisation, please do get in touch by emailing us at [email protected] or [email protected] with an idea for inclusion in a range of articles or events over September and October.
I help keep the good ship Slugger afloat by managing the business and techy stuff.