So as we get to the nub of the year and Slugger’s end of the year review (there are still some tickets left), what are your highlights/lowlights?
- The Donaldson Review on NHS Reform which everybody read and no one knew how to enact?
- The SNP walking off with all but three the Westminster seats in Scotland, forcing Jim Murphy and 40 other Labour MPs to pick up their retirement cards?
- The seemingly permanent outsider Jeremy Corbyn and his summer of monster rallies culminating in a convincing victory and a massive recruitment of new volunteers into the halls of UK Labour?
- The Stormont crisis with DUP in out Ministers and Sinn Fein belatedly signing up to a poor version of the Stormont House Agreement?
- The long awaited announcement of the retirement of Peter Robinson from politics?
Let us have your suggestions, nominations, or simple reminders of important things we might otherwise have forgotten?