Something for everyone in this one – usual rules apply, no google, no wikipedia until after you have guessed.
1. When did women first get to exercise their right to vote in the United States?
2. Name the work that made Franz Liebkind famous?
3. Replace the Xs in these two related series (a). 71, 51, 6, 10, X, 5; (b). 1, X, 8, 1, 3, X, 57, 3, 6, 5, 3.
4. What is on top of Belfast Castle?
5. What was directly inspired by Yevgeny Zamyatin’s ‘We’.
6. Where is my superior alternative to a Mitsubishi, Subaru and Honda?
7. Where is L’Anse Aux Meadows and what happened there to make it famous?
8. If I’ve just watched Beatrice and Gabrielle fall. Where was I?
9. How many 8,000m mountains are there and how many can you name?
10. And finally, to keep Dewi happy, Ireland and Wales played their first official soccer and rugby internationals in 1882. In which code did Ireland first manage to win a fixture (and how long did it take)?