- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us, but certain functionality of the Website is available to you only if you register with the site. If you register and/or contribute any content for publication on this Website and/or download any material published on this Website then that shall constitute consideration for the obligations contained in this notice.
- You are permitted to download material from the Website for your personal and non-commercial use, as well as any material in which you have copyright or are the licensor (including, without limitation, licensors under clause 5 below).
- Subject to clause 3, no part of the Website, may be downloaded, or reproduced or stored in any other website, or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- You grant us with a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual and irrevocable licence in respect of all material (including posts, comments, photographs and graphical images) which you contribute to the Website. We shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, otherwise use and sub-licence such material for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors (including, without limitation, licensors under clause 5 above).
- In the event that there is a complaint (including, but not limited to, a complaint of defamation, infringement of copyright, breach of confidence and/or privacy) in respect of any content of the Website, we shall consider promptly whether to suspend that content pending further investigation. Any complaint should always, as far as possible, set out the legal basis of the objection to the content. We do not accept any liability for content provided by any contributor, including posts and comments, unless we are notified of the complaint and have not removed the content in a reasonable time.
- You undertake and warrant not to misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking). In particular, you are prohibited from posting, and warrant that you will not post, on the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, in breach of confidence, or in breach of privacy; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
We reserve the absolute right to remove any content, including content in breach of the provisions of this clause.
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for reference. We are not responsible for these websites or for their content or availability.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You are not permitted to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we cannot warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice.
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for indirect or consequential loss or damage that may result to you or a third party. We also exclude liability for any loss or damage to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- This legal notice is governed by Northern Irish law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland
Last modified 19 April 2010