Join us for an evening of debate and entertainment as we look back on the political year in 2016. Our panel of speakers is sure to provide lively conversation and analysis. Never mind the Christmas shopping, this will be far more entertaining.
Following the success of last year’s sold out End of Year Review Show we are pleased to bring it back for a third year. Our new venue is The Gallaghers Lounge, upstairs in the Duke of York Bar in the Cathedral Quarter. The event will take place on Wednesday the 14th December 2016. Doors open at 7pm, show starts at 7:15pm sharp. The panel will be:
- Alex Kane – well known local commentator
- Allison Morris – Security Correspondent and columnist with The Irish News
- Professor David Phinnemore – Professor of European Politics at QUB
- Chris Donnelly – one of our best known bloggers
- Dr. Katy Hayward – Senior Lecturer in Sociology at QUB
The chairs for the evening will be our own Alan Meban and David McCann. The event is sponsored by MCE Public Relations.
We are extremely grateful to Willie Jack and the staff of the Duke of York for their support. Complementary light snacks will also be available on the night.
This years venue is smaller (but the sound and facilities are better) so we have had to cap the tickets at 80. So get your ticket now as this event will sell out.