1. I’m increasingly willing to see the split verdict as wise: offered stay in EU as-it-is versus get out utterly, the GB public says: make another option.
2. Overheard yesterday in Dublin: ‘So the English are knocked out of Europe twice in one week. Once by Iceland, once by people who shop there.’
3. #CelticPride: This was found pinned to the door of the Welsh Polish Association in Llanelli, South Wales yesterday morning.
4. Overheard: ‘I’ve just realised I’ve never seen a news clip from the European Parliament that wasn’t Nigel Farage being rude to foreigners.’
5. Overseen (@SketchesbyBoze):
VOTERS: we want to give a boat a ridiculous name
VOTERS: we want to break up the EU and trash the world economy
30 year old journalist thing. Buys loo roll on eBay.